Guide To Horse Race Betting
Horse racing is a joint betting game played according to the official program issued by the racing establishment. It is a game played on guessing the results of horse races, in which the predetermined bonus percentage of the proceeds is shared among the participants who guessed the correct result.
Horse racing is an enjoyable betting game in many online betting sites. If you find your favourite betting site, you may not only enjoy it but also make profit. Thanks to this guideline we have prepared for you, you will have a chance to reach comprehensive information such as the horse racing, horse race advantages, types of horse race betting etc. Get ready to enjoy while making profit.
Types of Horse Race Betting
- Pick 7 Bet
- Pick 6 Bet
- Pick 5 Bet
- Quaddie Bet
Before giving information about horse racing betting types, let’s talk a little bit about the importance of horse racing. Horse racing is like no other game. For players who play it, this game often appears as a passion. Winning and losing money has a big share in this excitement, but you can never witness such excitement in any betting game.
We would like to talk about the types of horse racing bets offered by many betting sites. One of the newly added games among horse racing betting types, Pick 7 stands out as the longest running game. However, there are many types also. Let’s see them together!
- Pick 7 Bet
It is the most difficult type of horse racing game. Because you will know the winner of each race, but since you will write too many horses on each coupon, the coupon price will be quite high. If it doesn’t, it’s a problem. Because it will not even be able to cover the coupon price because it will give less reward.
- Pick 6 Bet
Horse racing is the type of game that is played the most as betting types and gives meaning to horse racing. It is based on knowing the winners of 6 races that will be held on the same day. If there is a wingman in a race and you played with one of those horses, your race will be considered successful even if the other one comes.
- Pick 5 Bet
The pick 5 bet, which is derived from the pick 6, is the type of game in which the last 5 runs are taken into account. In the same way, those with wingmen are considered written even if they are not written. The horse that comes in every race has a prize, and at the end of 5 races, these prizes are multiplied to determine a ratio, and a bonus is earned accordingly.
- Quaddie Bet
Quaddie bet is the game in which the last 4 of the races run on the same day are taken into account. The calculation and game method are the same. In the same way, pick 3 is played in this way. It is generally in the class of preferred horse racing betting types, as the chance of winning a triple win is much higher.
Horse racing is one of the easiest types of bets, but actually it is the most difficult type of all. Bet is intended to find the first of the race played. These types of games are usually played in duplicate. Because alone, the minimum coupon price is not filled, and they try to double the profit because they give less profits.
It is a type of game based on predicting whether a horse will come first or second in a run. You can write as many horses as you want. The unit price may change. Since it will give less money in terms of odds, this is one of the games that are played twice. So writing too many horses means increasing the coupon price too much.
Rules In Horse Racing
As in other bet types, horse race betting has some rules, also. Let’s look at them together!
- The concept of entering the sign is a horse racing specific definition. Accordingly, at the end of the race, the first 4 of the horses are found. This will reveal which horse will be in the sign. Race lovers can guess this if they want. A double bet can be played on a single race. However, there is a rule here. There must be at least 7 horses in the race. You can deposit money on which horse will be in the first two rows.
- Double betting is a very popular type of bet in horse racing. Two runs must be selected. The question of which horses will finish first in these races should be answered.
- We see that there is a type of prediction known as sequential pairs in races. This means that the horse in the first and second place is known.
- Seven placers draw attention. But it is not easy to hold. According to the horse racing newsletter, there are 7 runs. You can create a coupon for the runners-up of all these races. Also, those who want can guess the winners. Therefore, it provides huge profits.
- People who want to make predictions on fewer races can try the triple option. However, there are also 4 and 5 races.
What Options Do Horse Racing Betting Have?
There are many different types of bets for people who want to bet on horse racing. Without mentioning them, it is necessary to have knowledge about horse racing terms. We see that there is a word which is mostly being wondered. People who are unfamiliar with the game express the question of what “winning horse” means. The run in the daily race program is called “winning horse”. So it means a single run.
In addition to this, the question of what a “place” means comes to the fore. The first two rows are of great importance in horse races. It is expressed as placebo whether any of the horses will be in this order. There are many different types. The risk is usually minimal. Therefore, it is preferred by many people. This is the answer to the question of what a place is. Therefore, there is the opportunity to invest in the following types of bets online or through the dealer. According to the research made, the most preferred type of bet in horse races is the Pick 6 Bet. Making money on this possibility is not easy. Because it is necessary to know which horses will be the first in 6 races. This type of bet is not always very profitable. Also, the results sometimes surprise people. It is essential to do the hexadecimal calculation. For this, the number of horses in each race must be multiplied by that number.
Horse Race Betting Odds
It is seen that there are three main types of odds in horse race betting. These types may be listed as follows;
- Fractional (British) Odds
- Moneyline (American) Odds
- Decimal (European) Odds
- Fractional Odds
Fractional odds are also known as British odds, UK odds, or traditional odds. They are very popular among British and Irish bookies. In this odd type, the score is written with a “slash (/)” or a “hyphen (-). For example; the score is announced as 5-3 or 5/3. It is widely preferred by many people across the world.
- Decimal Odds
Decimal odds are also known as European odds, digital odds, or continental odds. They are popular in continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. It is easier to understand them and work with them when compared to other odd types.
The decimal odds number represents the amount one wins for every $1 wagered. For decimal odds, the number represents the total payout, rather than the profit. In other words, your stake is already included in the decimal number, which makes its total payout calculation easier.
- Moneyline Odds
American odds are also known as moneyline odds or US odds. They are popular in the United States. The odds for favorites are accompanied by a minus (-) sign, indicating the amount you need to stake to win $100. You get your initial wager back, in addition to the amount won. The difference between the odds for the favorite and the underdog widens as the probability of winning for the favorite increases.
Horse Race Betting Tips & Strategies
If you want to make profit from horse race betting, you must follow some strategic steps. Because these steps will help you whether you are a new bookie or an experienced bookie. Let’s look at these steps together!
- The first thing you should do is to follow sportsbooks. Because there are many free sportsbooks offered before and during certain big events. You may take advantage of them. In that way, you may get used to horse racing bets and learn other bonuses.
- If you bet on a horse, you must know the horse and features of it. It will be better for you to check a horse’s stats. These are its form, age, weight and trainer/owner. You may get this information from quality horse race betting sites.
- Don’t make the mistake of always supporting the same horse. Sometimes a new horse you don’t know can defeat all horses. Do not be afraid to make different choices.
- Our biggest advice to you is that you shouldn’t bet on anything you can’t afford to lose. Because of this mistake, you may lose instead of making a profit.
- Did the horse you bet on win? Wonderful! However, we must warn you again. If you are going to bet again, withdraw your initial bet first.
How To Bet On Horse Race
Do you want to bet on horse races? Then, you must do it on a quality online platform. There are some steps to be taken. Let’s see them!
Firstly, you must sign up and login to your account from the platform that you have chosen.
Then find the horse race betting part.
Probably, you will find a list of races. Find whichever race you want to bet on.
Then, examine the details and features about the horses.
Now, it is time to select a horse according to your preference.
Choose a bet as you wish.
Finally, please confirm the bet.
Wait for your horse to race and get the results accordingly.
Wait for making profit!
Horse Race Betting Sites
Online horse racing betting has become a famous sport recently and as a result it has become a major business through many sites and applications. In every horse race betting site, there is an experienced expert team. They review all of the things related to horse race. From time to time they make some suggestions, they offer some strategies and from time to time they inform people about betting. They also explain to people about some issues. Let’s see them together!
- Security: The first thing is a warning about horse race betting: Security. Because these sites take place on online platforms, you must believe that everything is safe there.
- Licensing: If you want to bet on horse races on an online platform, these sites must be SSL encrypted, certified and licensed. Thanks to these features, you may bet in a safe place.
- Bonuses: Special bonuses make bettors appreciated. Because horse race betting is a competitive market. Bonuses provide additional value.
- Payments: Horse race betting has a wide range of payment methods. Because every bettor has to pay deposits in advance. You may fund your gambling or withdraw your money easily.
- Choice of bets: Online horse racing betting sites have many choices of bets. You may select from these opportunities as you wish.
Best horse racing betting sites in Kuwait
If you want to bet in Kuwait, you are very lucky. Because in Kuwait, there are lots of betting sites that you can use. If you consider the information given above, you can not only make profit but also enjoy this betting. But there is something that you should do before signing up on a betting site: Searching about Kuwaiti government anti-gambling laws. Kuwait limits online betting options for Kuwaiti punters. But don’t worry! You can bet in a different way by following the steps that we suggest you. Then, you can choose the site you want.
- You must consider being safe online.
- You should learn how to use a VPN for online horse race betting.
- You should choose discreet banking methods.
- You should not forget to avoid shady bookmakers.